Friday, March 29, 2019



If I were to create a podcast, I think I would take a page out of the podcast “Unresolved” book and talk about weird or mysterious true things. I would try to make it more interesting by adding music or sound effects. I liked the podcast, but I just found my mind wandering because it was just his monotone voice going on and on. It could have been condensed or spiced up by adding some sound effects to make it more intriguing.

I think my podcast would be closer to the radio drama, with multiple speakers/characters. I would like to tell about interesting or weird unsolved cases or even solved ones that were intriguing. Maybe even reenacting them to a point that it tells the gist of the story and then me going into more detail afterwards. I would want it to be more than you just sitting there listening to it, I would want you to be entertained and involved in it. I have never created a podcast before so these ideas may be out of reach or just too much to get into a podcast but its what I would like. 

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great topic for a podcast! It's definitely one that would keep listeners intrigued.

    ReplyDelete